No u-boot-rockchip pull request sent or merged for v2022.04

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Tue Mar 15 02:00:07 CET 2022

Hi Alper,

On 2022/3/15 05:30, Alper Nebi Yasak wrote:
> On 12/03/2022 16:38, Kever Yang wrote:
>> On 2022/3/12 02:15, Alper Nebi Yasak wrote:
>>> I haven't been paying enough attention to others' patches. For those of
>>> mine, I think I can only call my RK3399 eMMC fix [1] a regression fix.
>> The eMMC driver is always not robust enough on mainline U-Boot, eg.
>> there still have many
>>
>> offlist patches on rockchip branch to make all the SoCs work(we do try
>> to upstream them before), and the patch series you
>>
>> mentioned which broken the chromebook_kevin board is one of patch want
>> to clean up and support
>>
>> rk3568, so I think we also need to test this fix on rk3568 board.
> Well, Tom applied the patch to master. I also received a modified
> version of patch 4/4 of that series as fixed for RK3568 SDK, so I assume
> the merged one (2/4) does work on that board without modification.

We do the verify on rk3568 board and this patch set do broken rk3568,
though if only pick 2/4 works.

We have debug and fix it, Yifeng should already share the updated
working version of patch 4/4 to you off list,

please help to send the new version once ready, so that I can land all
the patches.

Thanks,
- Kever