How u-boot can chain "grub" and booting a mainline kernel on my ARM Chromebook

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 14:33:59 CEST 2023

On Sat, Jul 1, 2023 at 1:25 PM Mario Marietto <marietto2008 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I would like to enable KVM virtualization on my old ARM Chromebook
> laptop,based on the Exynos5250 arm 32 bit cpu aka snow,model xe303c12.

Upstream Linux kernel dropped support for running virt on 32 bit hosts
(you can still run a 32 bit guest on a 64 bit host) in the upstream
linux kernel with the 5.7 release (May 31st, 2020) so you'll probably
have to run a 5.4.x LTS kernel rather than 5.18.x (not sure why you
chose that one) at the very least.