How u-boot can chain "grub" and booting a mainline kernel on my ARM Chromebook

Mario Marietto marietto2008 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 14:40:15 CEST 2023

Excuse me. The problem is not the kernel version that I'm running,but how
to use the unverified u-boot created by virtual open systems to chainload
the kernel of whatever used to boot one recent ISO image created by
hexdump0815. Because it contains the code to put the chromebook in
hypervisor mode. Without that special u-boot version,I can for sure install
one ISO image of hexdump0815 (I've chosen jammy as an example,but
hexdump0815 created some more updated isos),but KVM will not be enabled.

--
Mario.