Uboot uefi problem

Mr Academia Euforia euforiamracademia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 20:48:07 CEST 2023

Hi there,

I am playing around with qemu arm image of UBoot, and I'm trying to figure
out how much of UEFI work actually works.

I don't currently have any real arm machine I could use for that, so I
chose qemu.
In any case, I have mostly followed the following article:

https://www.linaro.org/blog/enabling-uefi-secure-boot-on-u-boot/

I've successfully gotten to setting up EFI variables, but have been bounced
off by the error:

Missing TPMv2 device for EFI_TCG_PROTOCOL
Missing RNG device for EFI_RNG_PROTOCOL

I've glanced through .config and I can see everything TPMv2 and RNG
enabled, hence it should be included into Uboot image.

Am I missing something ?

Thank you guys in advance for your help.