Building and Running UBoot on UBuntu Linux distribution

Ritika Chauhan ritzch213 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:14:28 CEST 2023

Hello Team,
I am writing in since I am learning about bootloader, so I tried building
Das U-boot source code on WSL Ubuntu distribution but could not find any
guide or documentation. So, I followed the one with Debian linux
distribution, I installed gcc and gcc cross-compiler and tried installing
the packages as mentioned in the document but they didnt install.

I want your help in guiding me on how to build and run the Das U-boot
source code on WSL linux distribution.
Looking forward to your replying asap.

Thanks,
Ritika Chauhan