NVMe support on RPi CM4 board

Simon Glass sjg at google.com
Mon Sep 11 00:36:41 CEST 2023

Hi Luis,

On Tue, 5 Sept 2023 at 17:17, Luis Alfredo da Silva
<luis.adasilvaf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your answer Simon,
>
>> Can you check if the device has PCI bus master enabled?
>

> I think this one will take me a bit more time, should this be in raspberry pi’s eeprom firmware?
>
> Will the disabled PCI bus master also be a problem for the Linux kernel? As this is working as expected

(BTW the quoting seems broken in your email; also the text came out
white so at first I thought you had sent an empty reply)

Actually I can see that nvme_probe() turns on bus mastering.

So no, I don't know what is wrong, sorry. Perhaps there are some
quirks in the Linux driver which need to be added to U-Boot? Perhaps
there is a power GPIO to set?

Regards,
Simon