NVMe support on RPi CM4 board

Luis Alfredo da Silva luis.adasilvaf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 22:26:02 CEST 2023

Hi Simon, no problem, apologies for the quoting issue, and thank you for
all your prompt answers and some guidance to try to understand what is
happening.

Although I'm still having the same issue, I'll share more insights just in
case they might be useful for anyone having the same problem.

1. After I run nvme scan I'm noticing that the m.2 led starts flashing (it
was not flashing, before running the command it was always On).
2. I'm having the same issue on the Official IO Board and Waveshare
cm4-io-base-b,
using latest stable rpi-eeprom firmware and boot files (start4x.elf, etc),
latest u-boot version 2023.10-rc4 (I've also used previous versions, but
using the latest one because it has debug messages)

It does not appear that there is any GPIO related to NVMe. Unfortunately
I'll move forward and try other boards.

Thank you again for your help Simon.