[ELDK] ELDK Linux 2.6.29, MPC885ADS and early console

Sylvain ANDRE sandre at assystem.com
Thu Apr 16 08:27:43 CEST 2009

Hello,

I added concole=ttyCPM0 in the command line, but the console doesn't run
:-(

In order to understand, I used the powertap cable to debug and watch CPU
memory & registers with codewarrior.

There is something very strange : I can drive 3 LEDs forcing the
external I/O port E register manually. But when the code does it the LED
doesn't light on (the content of the register changes within codewarrior).
I presume this is the same when the kernel start initializing CPM
console registers.

Do you have an idea to solve this problem ?

    Best regards,
    Sylvain ANDRE.