[ELDK] Starting an application at boot time using different tty<x>

Anthony Foiani tkil at scrye.com
Mon Nov 30 19:10:04 CET 2009

Jonathan> How can I switch automatically between the tty0 view and the
Jonathan> tty1 view?  (I have no ALT + F1 keys on my embedded
Jonathan> hardware, so I must find another way to switch).

If you want to programmatically switch virtual terminals, look at
'chvt'.

If you really want to do it "automatically", then as Wolfgang asked,
you will need to provide more detail as to exactly what you mean by
that.

Regards,
Tony