[ELDK] Newbie with a PPC405EP

Mehran Ziadloo mehran20 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:17:18 CEST 2009

Dear Wolfgang Denk,

Ragarding my problem with compiling a sample program with ELDK to be
executed in OpenWrt, I managed to compile my sample program with
"ppc-2007-01-21-uclibc.iso" since you told me that OpenWrt uses uClibc
instead of glibc. Yet I can not run it! Could you please help me
through?

This time I got the following error when I tried to run my program:
can't resolve symbol '__uClibc_start_main' in lib

I guess this time there's incompatibility between the uClibcs' versions.
Could you please tell me how can I check the uClibc library version of
ELDK and OpenWrt? Do you think if I try compiling the 4.2 of ELDK with
uClibc support, would it work?

Regards,
Mehran Ziadloo