[ELDK] SPI Configuration and Driver for Sequoia

Jason Hanna jason.m.hanna.at.coincident at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 07:54:07 CET 2010

Hi All,

We're investigating development of a SPI driver for the Sequoia
evaluation board we've been working with. We've been having some
difficulty getting the correct kernel and device tree configuration so
that the spi port is even recognized at start-up.

I see you guys have done some work with this in the past, but I'm not
certain all the right driver patches were ever committed to the DENX
or mainline kernels.

We've tried several variations in the kernel configuration and device
tree, replacing IIC1 with a SPI0 entry - but still have had no luck.

Perhaps one of you can provide some more information and point me in
the right direction?

Thanks!
-jmh

Jason Hanna