[ELDK] netkit-telnet-0.17 cross-compile

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Sep 9 16:55:06 CEST 2010

Dear "J.Hwan.Kim",

In message <4C88EF17.6070401 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> I got netkit-telnet-0.17 source from ELDK4.2 arm.
> I want to modification of the source.
> But I don't know how to cross compile the package for ARM.
> Can you give me a hint for cross-compiling the package.
> My cross-compiler is arm-linux-gcc.

Please see the documentation, section 3.8.2. Rebuilding Target
Packages  at
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/ELDKRebuildingComponents#Section_3.8.2.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that  causes  you
to  stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you
have crossed the mountain.