[ELDK] Using FTDI USB serial converter with ELDK

Alberto Caballero alberto.kavan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:07:51 CEST 2010

Hi Stefano,

After your comments I am trying to upgrade my kernel version. And then I
will have to check if the kernel provided by Embedded Planet has any changes
to be made.

But in the meantime, and in case it would be more advisable to use provided
kernel, why I am not able to have the USB serial device? Since I have the
vendor and product ID after connecting the cable to my laptop, it is not any
other way to configure the USB serial converter?

Cheers,

Alberto