[ELDK] eldk-5 and xenomai

Norbert Bukuli norbert.bukuli at mediso.hu
Wed Sep 12 11:11:50 CEST 2012

Hi,

As I mentioned in an earlier e-mail, I am new to the ELDK.

There is another topic, where I have some problems.

I would like to use Xenomai hard real-time kernel for my applications.
Is there a correct manual which describes how to integrate xenomai v2.x
or v3.x (xenomai-forge) into the ELDK-5 build system?

I found some manuals in the yocto documentation, especially the
yocto-bsb and the yocto-kernel tools, but I think I have to define a new
machine in the meta-eldk directory. Is this true?

How shall I start this?

Thank you the answers, suggestions in advance.

Norbert Bukuli