[U-Boot] LXT971 Ethernet problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 2 14:59:04 CET 2008

Dear Tomy,

In message <20792430.post at talk.nabble.com> you wrote:

>         I am currently working on AT91SAM9260 based board. In this board we
> are using LXT971A as PHY. We are using u-boot version 1.1.5. We have
> connected one Ethernet cross-over cable between the board and my PC. After
> rebooting we are observing the following
> So is there any thing to do with the LXT registers or LXT Ethernet driver ?
> . So I request you to give us a work around to solve this issue.

Well, U-Boot 1.1.5 is *very* old.

I strongly recommend to update to recent code (U-Boot-2008.10 or even
better top of tree from the git repository), and then try again.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is clear that the individual who persecutes a  man,  his  brother,
because he is not of the same opinion, is a monster.       - Voltaire