[U-Boot] Increase command line size

Paulo Flabiano Smorigo pfsmorigo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:23:58 CET 2008

Hi Wolfgang,

I got a board that uses u-boot to load the system. The u-boot is installed
and already working. Now I want to configure u-boot to load another rootfs
through nfs. The original bootargs variable has less than 255 characters but
with the new configuration the variable will be more than that. I just want
to know if it's just a configuration that I have to setup or I have the
recompile u-boot...

Sorry to bother, I will search at the docs for this...

Thanks for the reply,
Paulo Flabiano Smorigo