[U-Boot] Error in buffer data for NAND flash write, read on OMAP3430SDP.

Radha Krishna hi_krishna01 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 04:08:02 CET 2008

 Hi All,

 I am using NAND Flash write, read APIs for writing and
 reading of my data to/from the same block.

 [SNIP]
 OMAP34XX SDP # nand dua//I created this command
  The manufacturer id = 2c
   device Id = a1
 Erasing at 0x01440000  -- 100% complete. Cleanmarker written
 at 0x01440000 .
  ERASE OK
 Writing data at 0x01440000  -- 100% complete.
  WRITE OK
 Reading data from 0x01440000  -- 100% complete.
  READ OK
  OMAP34XX SDP #

 But when I compare write buffer and read buffer,some of the
 data is not matching(read data is different from write
 data).

 Could some one tell me the solution for this.

 Regards,
 Krishna.