[U-Boot] Uboot and ARM SMP support

Peter Pearse Peter.Pearse at arm.com
Thu Jun 25 17:55:30 CEST 2009

Those interested in SMP booting on ARM may be interested in

http://www.linux-arm.org/LinuxBootLoader/SMPBoot

	On ARM supplied development boards we rely on the pre-installed

ARM Boot Monitor to provide the necessary setup to allow U-Boot to run uni-core.

	I am about to look at a patch for the ARM Fast Model A9 multicore

in order to boot it without an ARM Boot Monitor. I'll cc this list

once it is added to git://linux-arm.org/u-boot-armdev

Apologies for the disclaimer - our sys admins seemd to have decided to close my open-source account.......

Regards

Peter