[U-Boot] MPC8315ERDB

Louis Ruch louisruch at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 11:56:58 CET 2009

Another quick question.  Since the Ethernet devices seem to both be working
on the physical layer (we can detect the cable plugged in) it must be a
software related problem.  How does u-boot use the Ethernet chips, i.e. s to
awhere does it get driver to actually perform ping and tftp commands?  I
know tsec.c there is phy_info data.  Is this basically what u-boot uses as
the dirvers?

Regards

Louis

--