[U-Boot] How !, Adding a New Device to U-Boot.

renjith kumar renjithkumar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:41:49 CET 2009

Dear Wolfgang Denk,

Yes , this is the main configuration changes that I need to worry abt.
One quick Doubt, here....
Did you mean, a Same Sequoia configuration can still be OK for this, so that
it can list out the two devices (FPGA in EBC and FPGA in PCI interfaces)
??   (provided the clock/Cristal values/settings remain same) .

2)
Also , wish to know one more thing along side , Does U-Boot support PCI-SATA
Device support , so that I can boot from a SATA - HDD ???

*

--
Thanks'n Regards,
Renjith.