[U-Boot] Question about U-Boot porting based on MPC852T

Chengzhi Li lichengzhi75 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 10:06:04 CEST 2009

Hi:

I am designing a embedded board based on MPC852T CPU. I want to know which
boards supportted by U-Boot utilized this CPU. I have read the readme file
of U-Boot and copy the relative description about PPC CPUs supportted and
pasted below:

- CPU Type: Define exactly one of
  PowerPC based CPUs:
  -------------------
  CONFIG_MPC823, CONFIG_MPC850, CONFIG_MPC855, CONFIG_MPC860
 or CONFIG_MPC5xx
 or CONFIG_MPC8220
 or CONFIG_MPC824X, CONFIG_MPC8260
 or CONFIG_MPC85xx
 or CONFIG_IOP480
 or CONFIG_405GP
 or CONFIG_405EP
 or CONFIG_440
 or CONFIG_MPC74xx
 or CONFIG_750FX

In this description, it seems that MPC852T cpu is not supportted. Is it
right? And which one will be my ideal prototype for porting? Thanks!