[U-Boot] android fastboot support on U-boot

Bas Mevissen abuse at basmevissen.nl
Mon Aug 30 12:24:31 CEST 2010

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:09:48 +0200, Detlev Zundel <dzu at denx.de> wrote:

> Yet another alternative for the problem already solved by DFU[1]?  Damn,
> after some recent activity in this area again I was starting to raise my
> hopes that more people realize such a thing exists already :(

OK, there appears to be U-boot support as well.
It needs a util on the host, but for development purposes that would be
fine.

A usb-storage like solution would be more flexible. It could have the
option to poke around in a jffs2 image while still in u-boot. Very nice
when the firmware doesn't boot or let you log in due to a small mistake
in the image.

But I guess that jffs2 R/W support in U-Boot is a bridge or two to far
:-))

--
Bas