[U-Boot] USB support in U-boot for MX23EVK board

Shilpa Budhihal Shilpa.Budhihal at infotech-enterprises.com
Sun Feb 12 09:25:00 CET 2012

Hi,
     I'm struggling to find USB support in U-Boot for MX23EVK board. I'm building u-boot source using LTIB(L2.6.31_10.05.02_ER_source.tar downloaded from internet). I'm able to find USB driver(i.e., ehci-hcd.c file) in U-Boot source 2009.08. But usb_init function call is not made in board_init function in the corresponding board specific file (evk23_evk.c). Could you help me finding what could be done for enabling USB support in u-boot to support for ARM based mx23evk board.

Thanks and Regards,
Shilpa

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech or Mail.Admin at infotech-enterprises.com and delete the original message.