[U-Boot] Craneboard with Uboot and xloader

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Sat Feb 25 15:35:34 CET 2012

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:00 AM, Mohamed HAMZAOUI <requinham at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi M Tom,
> I checked the file am3517_crane.h and it well use "rescan" instead of "init"
>  but the problem is that after compilation, when I check the bootcmd I find
> another one with init and not with rescan !
> When i tried to change the variable with the setenv command, the system boot
>  correctly from the SD card.
> Can you tell me how I can fix that and why the compilation or the MLO,
> u-boot.img files not have the correct bootcmd ?

Ah, how about this, you've been using the board previously, yes?  It
probably had a saved environment from a previous version written to
NAND and was using that.  You might want to try doing 'nand erase
260000 20000' to erase the old environment, then reset the board to
get the full, new, default environment.

--
Tom