[U-Boot] BDM4GDB

Andrew Hakman andrew.hakman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:55:25 CET 2012

Hi

Let me start by saying I realize this is a bit off topic, but there
has been lots of discussion of BDM4GDB on this list in the past.

Does anyone know where to currently get BDM4GDB from? The webpage that
used to host it seems completely gone now, and it's not on
sourceforge, or anywhere else that I can find. Does anyone just have
it kicking around from before?

I'm also guessing there's a custom parallel interface for it? Anyone
have that info?

Is there any newer / other tool available to read and flash flash
chips connected to a MPC860? Or do some simple debugging on it?

Thanks,
Andrew Hakman