[U-Boot] Unable to run scripts with autoscr command

Asif Sulikeri asifiqbal.rs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:26:02 CET 2012

Hi Graeme,

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Graeme Russ <graeme.russ at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Feb 27, 2012 4:57 PM, "Asif Sulikeri" <asifiqbal.rs at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi any updates on this?
>
> Have you looked into any of my other suggestions?
>
> Regards,
>
> Graeme

I'm sorry don't know how I missed out to see the updated mail from you, I
thought there was no response at all, sorry though.

>  >

> > On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:44 AM, Graeme Russ <graeme.russ at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Asif,

> >> Appreciated (after all, that is ML etiquette)

> asifiqbal.rs at gmail.com
> for your

> such a

> and
> still not
> >>
> >> Nope - 1.3.4 is 3.5 years old - more than half of the commits in
> mainline
> >> have been applied since then.

Hmmm, seems to be I'm on my own if I have decided to resolve this
particular issue on this particular version.

>  >> >     >> > On the other hand, davinci_dm365evm is a supported
> configuration in
> in a much
> considerable time on

> did try
> as
> UBL(User
> be
> >>
> >> Well 2010.06 is also very old - the latest release is 2011.12
> >>
> >> And the increase of 100kB is massive - are you sure you are compiling
> with
> >> the same set of options defined in the board config file? If you are
> sure,
> >> then it would be interesting to find out what has caused it.

I am compiling with the default options, with no additional changes made to
the conf file, the 1.3.4 version used to give me 150kB binary as compared
to the 252kB binary generated by the 2010.06 version.

>>Could you try
> >> some intermediate releases (2008.10 is the next release after 1.3.4)

I would definitely give it a try. I want to resolve this with whatever it
takes. :)

 >> > DM36x initialization passed!

> issue now?
> >>
> >> This is outside my knowledge - I've Cc'd the davinci_dm365evm (Sandeep
> >> Paulraj), maybe he can provide some pointers...

Thanks for all the help, definitely appreciate your support and the early
help.

>  >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Graeme

Regards,