[U-Boot] Does U-boot supports Spansion S29GL01GS NOR Flash?

Balaji Sivakumar, ERS, HCLTech balajisk at hcl.com
Sun Mar 11 06:53:15 CET 2012

Hi Wolf,

Thanks for your responses.

Board is same like IMX6q sabelite board, only difference is we have Spansion Nor Flash S29GL01GS in our board,
which is connected via WEIM Bus Chip slect 0 and Data bus is 16 bit(D16-D31).

I have weim bus io mux config and cs0 initialization in mx6q_saberlite_board.c file and also i have added the Flash base address as WEIM_CS0_BASE_ADDR, Flash width as FLASH_CFI_16 bit,Max sector details(1024), Max Bank(1) etc in the config file.

You have mentioned memory map in your mail, is that what i mentioned above in the config file.

Thanks ,
ShivBalaji