[U-Boot] PPC4XX Custom Board - Failing to read I2C

txcotrader txcotrader at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 18:15:23 CEST 2013

Thanks Stefan, great suggestion, I failed to copy those configurations into
my original message.

 /*-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  * DDR SDRAM
  *----------------------------------------------------------------------*/
 #if !defined(CONFIG_NAND_U_BOOT)
 #define CONFIG_SPD_EEPROM                       1               /* Use SPD
EEPROM for setup */
 #define CONFIG_DDR_ECC                          1               /* with ECC
support */

 /* SPD i2c spd addresses */
 #define SPD_EEPROM_ADDRESS                      {IIC0_DIMM0_ADDR}
 #define IIC0_DIMM0_ADDR                         0x50
 #define IIC0_DIMM1_ADDR                         0x52

I am questioning my bus configurations... I haven't hooked up the scope yet,
but I don't think data is hitting the bus. I don't see any areas to
configure the I2C bus besides the board configuration file. Any suggestions?