[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2013.04-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Wed Apr 3 23:33:03 CEST 2013

Hey all,

I've tagged and pushed v2013.04-rc2 now.  We're getting closer to the
expected release date, but I hope to meet the deadline still.

First, a word of warning.  The syntax for 'ext4write' was changed to
match the rest of the filesystem read/write commands.  If you had
scripts or other things using this, please change them.

Now, I know Albert is working on a pull request for u-boot-arm and in
turn waiting on a few other changes to come in still.

Next, we haven't met the goal of having the TPM related codebase and
usage sorted out, but that's not a failing on the side of the folks
pushing the code, so we aren't going to rip that out.  But I'm not going
to pull the 45 part series in just before the release either.

If you have specific bugfixes, please hit me up and CC the list.
Putting my u-boot-ti hat on, aside from the MMC1 bugfix I just posted, I
Manfred Huber's TEMT fix.

--
Tom