[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2013.04-rc2 released

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Fri Apr 5 10:12:20 CEST 2013

Hi Reinhard,

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:48:55 +0200, "Pfau, Reinhard" <Pfau at gdsys.de>
wrote:

> But I'm not sure if I can submit a patch on the U-Boot ML which requires
> another
> patch (namely Che-Liang Chious TPM patch) which is not already in the
> main line.

Yes you can, provided you clearly state the dependency, and ideally,
provided you submit rebased patches whenever the patch(es) you depend
upon get a new version submitted -- especially if rebasing is not
trivial.

> If Che-Liangs work gets into 2013.04 it would be great and we would
> happily base on
> it when we publish our next changes.

Note that even if Che-Liang's work only went in for 2013.07, that would
not prevent your patches from going into it as well.

> Greetings,
> Reinhard Pfau.

Amicalement,
--