[U-Boot] Require guidance

Javier Martinez Canillas martinez.javier at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:28:57 CEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 8:57 AM, Rajdeep Vaghasia
<rajdeep.vaghasia at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
>
> I have read about U - boot from Emebedded Linux Primer 2nd Edition.
>
> I want more in depth knowledge of U - boot.
>
> Can you please suggest me or give me the references through which I get
> more in depth knowledge about U - boot?
>
> Regards
>
> Rajdeep Vaghasia

Hi Rajdeep,

Since your question was rather generic, my answer will be general too.

There are lots of valuable documentation inside the U-Boot code repository:

$ git clone git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git
$ find u-boot -name README

You can also learn by studying the relevant part of the source code
that may interest you.

Best regards,
Javier