[U-Boot] env: fix potential stack overflow in environment functions

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 5 18:24:10 CEST 2013

Dear Tom, dear Albert,

In message <20130405111710.8C04C200589 at gemini.denx.de> I wrote:

> I hereby request to revert that commit.

In addition to commit 60d7d5a "env: fix potential stack overflow in
environment functions" discussed here, I think we should also revert
commit fcfa696 "ARM: increase lmb stack space reservation to 4KB"
because it is conceptually broken and just papers over the real
problems.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing,  but it is not  one
half so bad as a lot of ignorance.   - Terry Pratchett, _Equal Rites_