[U-Boot] PPC4XX Custom Board - Failing to read I2C

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Mon Apr 8 15:33:56 CEST 2013

On 08.04.2013 14:26, txcotrader wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion Stefan, the addresses are definitely different:
>
> v2013.01.01: I2C_BASE_ADDR = ef600400

Thats the base address of the struct. Please check the address of the
STS register instead (&i2c->sts). It it still different from the IIC_STS
define from the old version?

> v1.7.02: IIC_STS = ef600408
>
> Would you suggest not using the default drivers and configure GPIO or could
> this possibly be a bug in the new version?

If the addresses really are different, then its a bug. Most likely only
for the 440SX (correct?). I suggest you dig into this a bit deeper to
find the root cause for this address difference.

Hope this helps,
Stefan