[U-Boot] mmc: sdhci: Add a quirk to add delay during completion of sdhci_send_cmd

Jagan Teki jagannadh.teki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:34:34 CEST 2013

Hi Tushar,

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Jaehoon Chung <jh80.chung at samsung.com> wrote:
> On 04/09/2013 06:41 PM, Jagan Teki wrote:
>> Hi Tushar,

>> BTW:
>> Can you please help me out what is the reason for max and min clocks
>> are at 52000000 and 400000 respectively.
>>
>> As per my knowledge the max clock of sdhci on spec-2 is 50000000
>> (50Mhz), I may be in correct.
> Right..But eMMC can use up to 52MHz.
> And see into the drivers/mmc/mmc.c..SD-card's max_dtr is set to 50MHz, if card is supported HS_MODE.

Ok, Thanks for your information.
means the max_clk 52MHz will handle eMMC as well.. is it?
What is this min_clk as 400000?
Any idea if the max_clk and min_clk value are initialized to 0 so-that
sdhci will re-init based on the  capabilities register
Base_Clock_Frequency_for_SD_Clock[13:8].?

Thanks,
Jagan.