[U-Boot] Questions about U-boot of customized MPC8315E board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 26 09:05:50 CEST 2013

Dear zhenhuan,

Please follow the nteiquette: do not top post / full quote!!
If you need help, please see

In message <517A05CC.60003 at 163.com> you wrote:

> Where should I define the macro to enable debug() function definition?
> Is there a place in makefile or head file?

Enable it (either on the compile command line or as a #define which
must go _before_ the first #include) for/in the files for which you
want to see debug information.

Note: it is usually not a good idea to enable it globally.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If a packet hits a pocket on a socket on a port,
And the bus is interrupted as a very last resort,
And the address of the memory makes your floppy disk abort,
Then the socket packet pocket has an error to report! - Ken Burchill?