[U-Boot] [U-BOOT] help on mmc driver

Jagannadha Sutradharudu Teki jagannadha.sutradharudu-teki at xilinx.com
Thu Jan 24 17:34:52 CET 2013

Hi,

I need some help on mmc driver development on u-boot.

Few questions:
1. is mmc framework in u-boot supports all type of card interfaces like SD, MMC, and eMMC
2. If I write a driver do I need to develop the common driver for all or a separate drivers for individual cards.
3. Is there any drivers in current u-boot drivers/mmc have individual card interfaces support (SD & MMC & eMMC)
4. is there any drivers in current u-boot driver/mmc  for common card intefaces (SD | MMC | eMMC)

Request for help.

Thanks,
Jagan.