[U-Boot] Your message to U-Boot awaits moderator approval

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 6 17:14:02 CEST 2013

Dear Sergey,

In message <CAL0eWdG9aRnJpKaip-NFJiaHE6mrzdNpdJGPBngun3w7E=Nh_Q at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> I apologize for contacting you by mail, but I have no idea what to do
> otherwise. I've waited for 3 months for my post to appear on the list.
> Is there anything wrong with it?

I have no idea what you are talking about.  As far as I can tell, your
patch was acknowledged within minutes, and made it to the mailing list
and into the archives.  Tomini replied to it, and now we are waiting
for you to incorporate the respective changes.

Please see here for details:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/154023

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The management question ... is not _whether_ to build a pilot  system
and  throw  it away. You _will_ do that. The only question is whether
to plan in advance to build a throwaway, or to promise to deliver the
throwaway to customers.       - Fred Brooks, "The Mythical Man Month"