[U-Boot] [SOLVED] Re: Your message to U-Boot awaits moderator approval

Michael Heimpold mhei at heimpold.de
Mon May 6 23:34:14 CEST 2013

Dear Wolfgang Denk,

> > I had the same issue: for my first patch I got a "waiting for moderator"
> > reply and I don't see the post in my email client nor the reply at all.
>
> But it did make it to the list, i. e. you can find it in the archives
> and in patchwork?  Or was it really lost?

yes, the mail got through - and thanks to the hint from Peter Barada
I now know why I didn't see the reply: I'm using Cyrus IMAP server
and duplicate suppression is on by default.
So I got the reply in my inbox, but not delivered a second time via list.

Beginner mistake - sorry for the noise.

BR, Michael