[U-Boot] Loading Linux Image on AT91SAM9263-EK

pranav yamjala prnv.ab at gmail.com
Thu May 9 16:02:12 CEST 2013

I am trying to port linux on the same board as mentioned in the subject. I
want to know how to configure the crosscompiler to build uimage or an image
of the kernel. I have got the other requirements like at91bootstrap
boot.bin and u-boot.bin ready configured for the board. I have also found
root file system and configured it as a jffs2 ext. The kernel i am not able
to build as i dont know what crosscompiler to use.
I have used buildroot to get the above images but buildroot doesnt have the
option to configure for at91sam9263 (or does it ?? i didnt get one though)
Please advise how to proceed.

--
Yamjala Pranav
Electrical Engg