[U-Boot] [PULL] : Please pull u-boot-imx - correction

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Sat May 11 13:15:37 CEST 2013

On 11/05/2013 13:01, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:

>> It is !
>
> Ok, but just a sec. If I put a commit above this, you'll *also* have to
> rebase, won't you?

Well, I have not yet published any iMX patches after merging u-boot-arm
this morning. At this point, u-boot-imx is equal to u-boot-arm at commit
commit ec7023, after you pulled u-boot-imx. There is no iMX patches
after that, and that is the reason why it should work.

See u-boot-imx, master: last commit is ec7023.

If you put a commit above, I should merge again your u-boot-arm/master
(and this should go flawless) and only after that I can apply iMX
patches, that I have not yet published.

> (BTW, I thought rebasing was frowned upon and we should merge instead.)

Of course ! We should only merge

Best regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de