[U-Boot] Samsung patches pending

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Wed May 15 15:15:35 CEST 2013

Hi Minkyu,

I have collected a list of patches from the mailing list related to
exynos and tested them on snow. This is not a complete list - there is
still the GPIO patches to come, plus 'EXYNOS: Move files from
board/samsung to arch/arm' but these will need to be rebased.

I have pushed the patches I collected and tested to u-boot-x86.git in
branch snow.

The list (in reverse order) is:

d1c106f (HEAD, x86/snow, snow) EXYNOS: Add API for power reset and exit wakeup
a79f0a6 Exynos5: cpufreq: Implement frequency scaling for exynos5
aa90070 pmic: max77686: add pmic_set_voltage api for max77686
cacbe6a EXYNOS4210: Configure GPIO for uart
4e37956 EXYNOS: LDS file move to common
e751ab2 EXYNOS: Add API for power reset and shutdown
2900538 EXYNOS: Move includes from setup.h to tzpc_init.c
fd0ba0c CONFIG: EXYNOS5: Enable silent console
3337750 S5P: Serial: Add fdt support to driver
9319822 EXYNOS5: FDT: Add serial device node values
c0ba798 EXYNOS5: FDT: Add compatible strings for Serial
3700619 exynos: dts: Use 50MHz SPI flash speed on snow
8492823 EXYNOS: SPL: Add a custom spi copy function
c89dd42 EXYNOS: SPI: Support word transfers
f887dfd EXYNOS: SPI: Minimise access to SPI FIFO level
8f49e3c EXYNOS: SPI: Support a delay after deactivate
4aba9b5 EXYNOS: Export timer_get_us() to get microsecond timer
3f60ae8 EXYNOS: SPI: Support SPI_PREAMBLE mode
65cbaed SPI: Add support for preamble bytes
e9c45bb exynos: Enable mmc for snow
e9f0d09 COMMON: MMC: Command to support EMMC booting and to resize
EMMC boot partition
5de8a42 SMDK5250: Enable EMMC booting
e545b7d MMC: APIs to support resize of EMMC boot partition
edcf63d SMDK5250: Initialise and Enable DWMMC, support FDT and non-FDT
102ab75 EXYNOS5: DWMMC: Initialise the local variable to avoid unwanted results.
646756e EXYNOS5: DWMMC: Added FDT support for DWMMC
272db65 DWMMC: Initialise dwmci and resolve EMMC read write issues
cc32791 EXYNOS5: FDT: Add DWMMC device node data
adfd53c FDT: Add compatible string for DWMMC

Regards,
Simon