[U-Boot] Unable to understand flow of U-Boot Code.

Vikram Narayanan vikram186 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 19:16:27 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 5/15/2013 3:35 PM, Rajdeep Vaghasia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to understand the flow of U-boot code, but unable to get the
> complete link.

This question has been asked *innumerous* times in the list.
One sample from the archive
<http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2013-January/144950.html>

Dig in to the archives, you'll find more.

> I can not understand how the flow goes. In which sequence the code executes.

Do you have a board and a JTAG? If yes, just hook in the JTAG and load
u-boot to see where it goes from the reset vector.

> So, please give me some reference, which can explain the complete flow of
> execution of U-Boot code.

Sorry, there is no such ready reckoner available which would give you
the _complete_ flow.

Start with the README in the root folder.

Good luck,
Vikram