[U-Boot] mx23-olinuxino: occasional memory errors

Tsvetan Usunov, OLIMEX Ltd usunov at olimex.com
Thu May 16 06:34:59 CEST 2013

Hi Kiril
something in uboot/kernel 3.x is broken with the memory setup
we also never succeed to build stabile image from 3.x
the only image which work rock solid is this one with kernel 2.6.x / elftosb
someone who is more familiar with kernel/uboot should take look at the
memory/clock/plls initializations in elftosb and set them in exactly same
manner in uboot/kernel 3.x
we used kernel 3.x image with Maxi on Embedded World to demonstrate how
imx233 interface A13-LCD4.3" and MAXI was freezing at random time after
playing video for 5-10 minutes on the LCD.
Same board works and plays video 24/7 with the old kernel image and elftosb

Tsvetan