[U-Boot] gpmi-nand driver and jffs2 support

Huang Shijie b32955 at freescale.com
Wed Sep 4 04:26:30 CEST 2013

于 2013年09月03日 19:53, Marek Vasut 写道:
> questions comes to mind. Is JFFS2 support in Linux 3.7 not compatible with JFFS2
> in Linux -next? Is this true? Can I not mount JFFS2 partition under Linux-next
The jffs2 does not changed since the linux 3.7.
All the changes happened in the drivers and mtd code.

The gpmi does not support the jffs2 all the time. Only apply the slc/mlc
patch set,
the gpmi can support the jffs2.

So the jffs2 support is compatiable all the time.

> that I could mount with Linux 3.7 and earlier?
I think the mount can be succeeded.

thanks
Huang Shijie