[U-Boot] enabling ecc on P2041 and QoreIQ familly not valid for memory >= 4GB

Benoit Sansoni Benoit.Sansoni at kontron.com
Wed Jul 23 09:21:40 CEST 2014

Hi York,

That what I saw in the code.

Also to test it you need to have the hardware, but the evaluation board
P2041rdb for example does not have some ECC signals rooted for DIMM slot.
I validated the patch that I sent on a board based on P2041 with 8GB of
memory. Obviously it works with 2GB and 4GB.

If you need help, you are welcome.

Thanks for your help
Benoit

--