[U-Boot] SPL and an LCD splash screen on AM335x

Heshsham Abdul Basit hf.basit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:56:12 CEST 2014

Hi Andy,

I also tried to boot Linux directly on my Zynq board. But I could not
understand the instructions given in readme.falcon, so the project is
stalled.

google *falcon mode U-boot , *you will find couple of presentations, and in
doc you have readme.falcon.txt  that explains this with an example.

Since I also want to continue on this, so let us continue this discussion.

Thanks and regards,

Abdul Basit