[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2017.09-rc4 released

Paul Barker pbarker at toganlabs.com
Mon Sep 4 19:55:07 UTC 2017

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 2:05 PM, Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> It's release day and v2017.09-rc4 is out.  It's a week until release
> day.  Please let me know if you know of any regressions, thanks!
>
> --
> Tom

I looks like u-boot v2017.09-rc4 is still unable to boot Linux on
Raspberry Pi devices. I've just tested this now on a Raspberry Pi
(original Model B) and confirmed that it gets stuck at "Starting
kernel ...". This was also broken in v2017.07 but it's a regression
against v2017.05 where this was working. For reference see
https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2017-August/300857.html and