[U-Boot] boot a bios/uefi with x86_64, without grub

Thierry Gayet thierry.gayet at klaxoon.com
Wed Aug 1 06:56:57 UTC 2018

forget my last question 'cos i have found the solution by adding a
Startup.nsh juste beside the efi boot app :

echo -off
if exist .\u-boot-payload.efi then
  goto FOUNDTOOL
endif
if exist fs0:\u-boot-payload.efi then
  fs0:
  goto FOUNDTOOL
endif
if exist fs1:\u-boot-payload.efi then
  fs1:
  goto FOUNDTOOL
endif
if exist fs2:\u-boot-payload.efi then
  fs2:
  goto FOUNDTOOL
endif
echo u-boot-payload.efi.efi not found!
goto END
:FOUNDTOOL
u-boot-payload.efi
if NOT %lasterror% == 0 then
  echo Running u-boot for the upboard : NOK
  goto END
endif
echo Running u-boot for the upboard : OK
:END