[U-Boot] "fdt" commands in extlinux.conf ?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 02:39:41 UTC 2018

On Sun, Jan 7, 2018 at 4:04 AM, Ken Harris <kjh at hokulea.org> wrote:
> I'd like to enable the CANbus on a Beagle Bone Black (on Fedora ...
> which doesn't do "cape manager").

Well Fedora doesn't so stuff that's not upstream, and while there's
been a bunch of discussion there's been no decision upstream of how
best to do overlay management.

> The crux is a fdt command in u-boot :
>
> fdt set d_can1 status okay
>
> Is there a way to do this in extlinux.conf ?

You could probably load an overlay and save the environment? Dealing
with this better in Fedora is on my
 todo list to get to eventually.