[U-Boot] FW: u-boot v2016 vs v2013

Mehmet Ali İPİN mehmet.ipin at pavotek.com.tr
Wed Jan 24 11:57:21 UTC 2018

Dear Estevam,

Thank you very much; With your helps managed to use u-boot 2018, gcc 7.2 and SPL, generated
u-boot.img image and downloaded into board.

SD card and e-MMC working well. Ethernet Phy is also answering mii info as shown below:

=> mii info
PHY 0x05: OUI = 0x0885, Model = 0x21, Rev = 0x01,  10baseT, HDX
=> setenv ipadr 10.0.0.10
=> dhcp
FEC Waiting for PHY auto negotiation to complete......... TIMEOUT !
Could not initialize PHY FEC
BOOTP broadcast 1
BOOTP broadcast 2
.
.
.
BOOTP broadcast 17

Retry time exceeded; starting again.

I would be grateful, if you Have any idea how can I test and solve the dhcp command?

With my best regards.

Mehmet Ali